Love To Drink Hot Tea? This Is Something You Must Know
Nowadays, tea is a trendy drink among worldwide people. Most of the people in the world love drinking tea. After waking if it isn’t a perfect morning for you without having a cup of tea, then it is sure that you are a top-level tea lover. Tea has now been an inseparable part of regular life for tea lovers. For tea lovers, it is impossible to think of a perfect morning without having a cup of tea. So, it is said that “oxygen is crucial for our life. Thus tea is connected to our soul”. Tea is a simple beverage, but it has a perfect effect on our bodies. There are different kinds of tea, like green tea, hot tea, etc. If you love to drink hot tea, there are some facts that you must know.
Why should you drink hot tea, and how is it helpful?
Drinking hot tea helps us in many ways. There are many good effects on our body of drinking hot tea.
Here are some astonishing facts about drinking hot tea.
1. Hot tea can help us increase our exercise endurance. Research says that the antioxidant of the tea leaves helps us keep our body fit and also works in boosting muscle endurance, which is very helpful for our body.
2. Drinking hot tea also reduces the chance of heart attacks. It helps us protect our body from degenerative diseases and cardiovascular. Drinking hot Tea also helps us in times of normal fever or ordinary influenza.
3. The most useful thing in tea is antioxidants. The antioxidant helps us preventing our body from a boatload of cancers, colorectal, skin, including breast, colon, small intestine, pancreas, liver, ovarian, prostate, lung, esophagus, stomach, and some other oral cancers. So, it can be said that tea can be used as a small medicine for preventing our body from some defined cancers. But we should not drink too much hot tea.
4. Tea is considered as a hydrating to our body as it helps our body in many ways.
5. Sometimes drinking hot tea might provide us a little bit of protection from ultraviolet rays. Everybody knows that it is imperative to protect our body from UV rays as it feels like a burn. It is excellent news that tea works as an insider sunscreen by protecting our bodies from UV rays.
6. Drinking hot tea might fight the free radicals of our body, which is an outstanding fact. Tea works very high in Oxygen absorbance and which is also very useful to our body. Generally, our body fights with free radicals in their way, which is not 100% effective. But drinking tea helps us in fighting these free radicals 100% effectively.
7. Tea also helps us by protecting our bodies from radiation. One study says that drinking hot tea helps us safeguard our bodies against cellular degeneration.
8. Drinking hot tea sharpens your brain and keeps you free from anxiety or any depression. Hot tea also helps you completing a sweet sleep.
9. Drinking hot tea prevents your tooth decay, improves your digestion system, improves your immune system, reduces blood pressure, and many more.
Is drinking hot tea only helpful for your health or also dangerous?
Tea has a lot of sound effects on our bodies. But besides these good effects, there are also some harmful effects of drinking hot tea. Drinking tea is like an addiction to some people. They drink too many cups of tea a day, and then the problem comes. Drinking too much hot tea can cause a lot of issues for our bodies. The side-effects of drinking too much hot tea are hazardous. Scientists are always researching this drinking hot tea, and finally, they got something that you must know. Their recent research says that drinking too much hot tea can cause esophageal cancer. You have read it right; drinking tea of high temperature can indeed cause esophageal cancer, which is very dangerous to our health. Generally, some people have an addiction to drinking tea like alcohol or cigarettes. So, they drink a considerable amount of tea daily, and it can be harmful to their health. The research history was published in a Journal in China as the Asian people are top-level tea lovers. They started their research when they noticed that a considerable number of people have this esophageal cancer.
Another team in the U.S also researched this topic and found that drinking excess hot tea can surely increase squamous cell carcinoma’s risk of the esophagus, which is also very dangerous. They also told that esophageal cancer is one of the most common cancers, and it is complicated to be treated appropriately if anyone is suffering from this type of cancer. It is complicated to believe that drinking hot tea can be dangerous, but it’s the truth. So, control your tea drinking habit from now if you want to get the right and proper benefits of having a cup of tea.
So, after reading this, you might think that should I drink hot tea or not. It is not harmful to your health to drink hot tea. But drinking too much hot tea can be deadly. So, you are cautious about the temperature of the tea you are drinking. You should not consume excess hot tea a day. As tea is beneficial for your health, you should take tea once or twice a day. It is preferred to most other beverages. The helpfulness sometimes depends on the tea leaves. It would be best if you chose better tea leaves or better tea powder to have a perfect cup of tea and get its benefits properly. Taking hot tea is not a problem, but taking too much hot tea can be a problem. So, it would be best if you were cautious about it. You should take tea, take proper exercise, and adequate food to lead a healthy and perfect life. Rember that tea should not be your addiction; it should be in your control.